Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''Live By Our Sins And Die By Our Sins''

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devourment

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:06 pm

IGN? (In Game Name): Devourment

Class?: Berserker

Level?: 36 and counting...lol.

Age?: 25

Location?: Dallas, Tx.

English speaking/understanding?]required]: English, por favor.

Got Ventrilo?: Indeed, I do.

Got a mic?]required]: Yep.

Are you the original owner of the character/account? Yes, I am.

How long have you been playing Archlord? A month-ish

Current/Previous guild(s) you were in and why you left: I'm in Darksinners and always will be. Smile I love you guys too much to leave. lol

Why do you want to join DS?[What made you pick us over a different guild?]: I kept hearing Hell talk about the game and you guys and yeah...the rest is history.

What do you think you can offer our clan?: Good times and someone who's got your back. Wink

What are your expectations from us?: Wow. Honestly, the only thing I can think of is support.

Tell us abit about yourself: Let's see...I'm a GIRL, yes, a girl. lol I seem to confuse people often because of that. I'm 25 and live in Dallas as I've said before. I have a daughter that will be 3 in April. My boyfriend is amazing, I'm currently looking for a job, and I'm ADDICTED to this freakin' game. Oh...and I love my guildies. Smile hehe

How active will you be?: I'm almost always on, unless there are things in my life that need to be taken care of; In which case, I'll return asap. lol Always do.

Referred by (Optional - Must be someone that you know by first name): Helldound. haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/CharlseyLambe
Timus

Timus

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 pm

I say 'no' what about you hell.?
Back to top Go down
Psycko

Psycko

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:21 pm

I say NO also , she has a boyfriend so we aint gettin any lol , maybe when she is lv 50+
Back to top Go down
Devourment

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 am

LOL

Just read this guys.
You suck. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/CharlseyLambe
Kitty

Kitty

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Hey, I am only gonna tell you all once.........leave my sister alone or we will have to come and kill you. cat Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lil_biker_kitty
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1