Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''Live By Our Sins And Die By Our Sins''

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psycko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psycko

Psycko

Psycko Empty
PostSubject: Psycko   Psycko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:43 pm

IGN? (In Game Name): Psyckozerker

Class?: Zerker

Level?:63

Age?:32

Location?:new york , upstate

English speaking/understanding?]required]: ok

Got Ventrilo?:yup

Got a mic?]required]: yup

Are you the original owner of the character/account?yup

How long have you been playing Archlord?7 months

Current/Previous guild(s) you were in and why you left:KlanKillerz , i left because there was no order in the guild , and ppl ran off and did there own things when it came to Unity there was none and its a big part of a guild , also Trust and Honesty

Why do you want to join DS?[What made you pick us over a different guild?]: My Choosing DS has alot to do with the people that are origanators of the guild , because a few were in KlanKillers and if lead in the right direction i new that they would be a guild worth building up

What do you think you can offer our clan?: What i will offer to the Guild is My honest oppinion to all members and my judgmental outlook on situations that seem to arise, Also my knowledge of the game , And a lv 63 zerker . I dont see myself as a Leader but more as a Silent partner with Alot to say , lol

What are your expectations from us?:I would hope to get from all DarkSinners the respect that i show others and just knowing that you have my back when i do make a decision or act in the moment

Tell us abit about yourself: Well im a guy that Loves to Game , that will never end . I enjoy Fishing and tooling around on my motorcycle [as long as i stop hitting dear at 50 mph lol OUCH ] I love old cars and working on them , Soon i hope to get my son [ 10 years old ] into working on some cars and bikes . I am easy going i think , not to much bothers me with real life , kinda layed back and watch the world go bye . Bar nites are mon & thur i Drink Orange Vodka & Tea triples,

How active will you be?: I will be so active you will get sick of me lol i have no life realy so i always here , soon i will have to find work , i hope lol

Referred by (Optional - Must be someone that you know by first name):Refered by leroy , [ the little voice in my head ] AHHH GET OUT !

P.S. Please everyone just have a good time and help others as i know they will help you with whatever we can , if your having a good time others will too Thx
Back to top Go down

Psycko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APPLICATION :: Application-
Jump to: