Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''Live By Our Sins And Die By Our Sins''

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kYu's Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kYu

kYu

kYu's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: kYu's Aplication   kYu's Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:42 pm

IGN? (In Game Name): H3llsr3am

Class?:Orc Sorcerer

Level? : 15 Sad

Age? : 18

Location? : Romania

English speaking/understanding?]required] : Yes

Got Ventrilo? : I Will

Got a mic?]required] : Yes

Are you the original owner of the character/account? : Yes

How long have you been playing Archlord? : 3 months but I had a problem and I stopped playing and now I'm back

Current/Previous guild(s) you were in and why you left : None

Why do you want to join DS?[What made you pick us over a different guild?]: Because u kinda rock .. I like the name and from the first impression I've got it seems it has nice people. I like also the rules and your point of view about how a clan/guild should act in a game.

What do you think you can offer our clan? : Grow fast ( I hope ) and offer everything I've got to help you achieve your goals.

What are your expectations from us? : Help in understanding well the game and kindness

Tell us abit about yourself : I'm a funny guy, sociable, sarcastic and .. uhm.. I don't know ... I like rock music .. in special Metalcore uhm .. You'll see how I am. ^^

How active will you be? : Hope I'll be active .. I have the final exam this year at the high school .. I hope I'll be enough activ to please you.

See you in game ^^
Back to top Go down
http://forums.cszone.ro

kYu's Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APPLICATION :: Application-
Jump to: